TEN YEARS OF NOTHING - not one fucking thing!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Friday

Re: THE THREAD ABOUT NOTHING

Post by Friday »

teehee. that could be good actually.
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Oh Friday you could so do it.

I'm going all out for the haloween bbq im going to on Sunday. Not sure why it is on sunday and sure I am going to look like a rude arse on PT, walking getting there, but keen to do it anyways. Pics next week.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

i am asking santa for one of these this year >

Unveiled at the SEMA Show this year by DUB Magazine, the Benz was decked out with over 200,000 Swarkovski crystals and Bavarian White Mammoth seat covers
. The aftermarket modification was done by the custom car accessory company Garson/D.A.D to highlight the company’s Mercedes accessories. Not only did the crystals cover every inch of the car’s exterior, but were also prominent inside covering parts of the center console, door trim and even the rearview mirror.

:shock:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Stray wrote:Sarah Palin

a friend of mine is already doing that one. as long as your party in not in South Yarra, there should be no problems Friday

i would tell you mine but its mine, ALL MINE *insert evil laugh here*
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
gnat

Post by gnat »

hai guys

ass rapeage week is almost over

gimme 4 day weekend
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mrj

Post by mrj »

i want bavarian white mammoth underwear. or possibly just bavarian white mammoth hoody
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Lizkins wrote:
Stray wrote:Sarah Palin

a friend of mine is already doing that one. as long as your party in not in South Yarra, there should be no problems Friday

i would tell you mine but its mine, ALL MINE *insert evil laugh here*
It's Sarah Palin isn't it
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Morbid curiosity sent me to the new Doncaster Westfield today. That place is fucking warped. We should take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
mrj

Post by mrj »

punch it bishop
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Hardy wrote:Morbid curiosity sent me to the new Doncaster Westfield today. That place is fucking warped. We should take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Sounds like a greta place to drop of Acid casualties.
deviant

Post by deviant »

I AM AT HOME THANK FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!
Stray

Post by Stray »

Hardy wrote:Morbid curiosity sent me to the new Doncaster Westfield today. That place is fucking warped. We should take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
The carpark is rad with the lights on each one to tell you if they are taken without having to drive down each aisle
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Stray wrote:
The carpark is rad with the lights on each one to tell you if they are taken without having to drive down each aisle
Innovative. It'd be useful for sure, but I reckon in a full car park situation the 'win' comes from waiting for people to load their shopping and leave. The lights wouldn't really come in too handy then.

I'm not gonna risk it
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Key to species of the gulosa species group

This key has been modified from Ogata (1991). Note: M. inquilina is excluded because it is a workerless parasite known only from the female. M. ferruginea and M. subfasciata are not included because we have been unable to confirm their true identities using type material.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Petiolar node subrectangular in dorsal view, with the anterior margin broadly rounded, its mid section more or less transverse, body generally dark blackish- brown, the postpetiole contrasting bright reddish-brown (Fig. A; Tas, probably endemic) => esuriens

Petiolar node subtriangular in dorsal view, its sides more or less strongly anteriorly convergent, anterior margin at least narrowly rounded, often more or less pointed, colouration usually very different (Fig. B; mainland Australia, etc.) => 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Mandibles each with 3 enlarged teeth apart from the apical one (Figs A, B) => 3

Mandibles each with 4 or more enlarged teeth apart from that at the apex (no Fig.) => 9

3. Space between basalmost and next large mandibular teeth dentate or nearly so (Fig. A); outer borders of mandibles strongly and continuously convex; frontal carinae somewhat divergent anteriorly in facial view (SE coastal, S Gulfs, W Plateau and SW coastal; NSW, Vic. SA, WA) => forceps

Space between basalmost and next large mandibular teeth with one or more smaller teeth, like that or those between the 2nd and 3rd large teeth (Fig. B); outer borders of mandibles not strongly and continuously convex, straight to feebly concave or sinuous in outline; frontal carinae less divergent anteriorly in facial view (M. auriventris subgroup) => 4

4. Mesosoma basically uniform in colour, at most only vaguely flushed with slightly darker or lighter patches-not distincly bicoloured, with sections defined more or less by its sclerites; pronotal and propodeal dorsa thus almost identical in coloration => 5

Mesosoma distinctly bicoloured, with clearly contrasting sections more or less defined by its sclerites; the pronotum in dorsal view dark mahogany to blackishbrown, the propodeal dorsum bright reddish-brown => 7

5. Sculpturing of pronotum only about as intense as that of mesonotum, petiolar node very lightly sculptured, its dorsum essentially smooth and shining-a species known only from the Mt Warning area, NSW (see Figures below; SE coastal; NSW) => tridentata

Sculpturation relatively strong, that of pronotum distinctly more intense than on mesonotum; petiolar node distinctly rugose-taxa known only from the Eungella area, NE Qld => 6

6. Occipital carina entire, sharply defined at the midline; petiolar peduncle relatively long, its free dorsum in profile approximately as long as the height of the anterior face of the node (Fig. A; NE coastal; Qld) => eungellensis

Occipital carina vestigial at the midline, though more or less distinct laterally-as a result the median frontal and occipital sections of the cranium are separated by a narrowly rounded, acarinate border; petiolar peduncle relatively very short, its free dorsum (excluding the frontal depressed section) in profile only about half as long as the height of the anterior face of the node (Fig. B; NE coastal; Qld) => fabricii

7. Anterior coxae (and legs in general) light reddish-brown, contrasting sharply with the dark mahogany to blackish-brown pronotum; propodeal dorsum rugose to striate rugose, the sculpturing at most with only a weak transverse trend (NE coastal; Qld) => auriventris

Anterior coxae (and most other sections of legs) dark mahogany to blackish-brown, coloured similarly to pronotum; propodeal dorsum transversally striate rugose, the transversity distinct => 8

8. Antennae dark mahogany-brown, somewhat like the cranium in colour, distinctly darker than the golden-brown mandibles; mes- and metepisterna and much of anterior part of lateral wall of propodeum dark brown, like the pronotum (NE coastal; Qld) => athertonensis

Antennae golden-brown, similar in colour to mandibles and contrasting with the much darker cranium; mesepisternum usually reddish-brown, like propodeal dorsum-occasionally partly or even entirely dark brown, like pronotum; propodeum entirely reddish-brown (NE coastal; Qld) => borealis

9. Larger teeth on mandible, apart from the apical denticle, numbering 6 or more; head distinctly longer than broad (Cl <90): mandibles extremely long (MI > 110, often > 120) (See Figure below; NE coastal; Qld) => mjobergi

Larger teeth on mandible, apart from the apical denticle, numbering 4 or 5; head as long as broad or almost so (Cl > 90); mandibles at most slightly longer than head (MI never > 120) => 10

10. Dorsal edges of frontal carinae barely anteriorly divergent (except the portion from the middle to the front of the antennal lobes) (Fig. A) => 11

Dorsal edges of frontal carinae distinctly to strongly anteriorly divergent (Fig. B) => 16

:tard:
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
Stray

Post by Stray »

lolz
lynt

Post by lynt »

lol

This is my new fav.
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

lynt wrote:lol

This is my new fav.
wtf
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

invader makes amazing art.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
youthful_implants

system wrote:Image

invader makes amazing art.
thats very cool. 8)

Strontium Music

deviant

Post by deviant »

I am at work.... it sux... :tard:
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

deviant wrote:I am at work.... it sux...
Thats make 2 of us...... and he isnt lying it really does
Fents

Post by Fents »

3 of us now.
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

4!
deviant

Post by deviant »

soooooo quiet and slow, which gives my brain more time to focus on how shit I feel.....
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Working from home FTW.
deviant

Post by deviant »

DBoy wrote:Working from home FTW.

:scratch:

fail imo
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

True.
Stray

Post by Stray »

5 :(
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

ditto
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

Today should really be a public holiday too........
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

:thumbup:
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
Friday

Post by Friday »

Not working FTW :P
youthful_implants

I thought I'd won something on the lottery as I got four numbers, got really excited then realised that two of the numbers were the supplementary numbers and so it didn't count.

I would only have won $26 so not that fussed. Bit of a letdown tbh
Strontium Music

Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

I have been in a lotto syndicate at work for about 4 years ($2 a week not really high rolling tbh) and we have never ever ever ever ever won

Not even $26 ha ha ha
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I used to play Tattslotto but my Mum's been playing every Wednesday and Saturday night for about 25 years and never won anything above say $100. I lost interest pretty quick so I started playing Oz Lotto about 6 weeks ago and I've won 4 times! Three of those paid for the ticket with a bit left over, the other was about half the cost. So I've actually done really well with Super 7's.

Crossword scratchies are perfect for a cup of coffee and a cigarette. They take a good 5 minutes to do and it takes your mind off work very effectively.
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

I get a $2 scratchie a couple of times a week to do on the train to work cause if it comes up more than I would make at work I can just stay on the train for a round trip home ha ha ha
marcus

Post by marcus »

I'm trying to watch a film and my next door neighbour is using a power drill on a common wall. Arrghhh!
Stylus Radio :: Every 2nd Sunday :: 6-8pm AEST :: http://www.nsbradio.co.uk
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

marcus wrote:I'm trying to watch a film and my next door neighbour is using a power drill on a common wall. Arrghhh!
You should put your sub against the other side and start playing some tearout as soon as he is finished drilling
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Shifty-Sly wrote:
marcus wrote:I'm trying to watch a film and my next door neighbour is using a power drill on a common wall. Arrghhh!
You should put your sub against the other side and start playing some tearout as soon as he is finished drilling
Play some drill-core.
marcus

Post by marcus »

Blaxter wrote:
Shifty-Sly wrote:
Play some drill-core.
:lol:

Good call.
Stylus Radio :: Every 2nd Sunday :: 6-8pm AEST :: http://www.nsbradio.co.uk
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

lolz.

'hey man, you're drilling...so can I' :wink:
Stray

Post by Stray »

huge
old boy

Post by huge »

hahaa
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
Zerotonine

Post by Zerotonine »

At work today, telecommunications companies don't stop ripping people off on non-national holidays :).

Giraffes drink gasoline and spit out pure fire.
Allons-y!
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

now, if I could just hold a thought...
gnat

Post by gnat »

:smt006

i love 4 day weekend but not the work i come back to afterwards

anyway... as we were
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

hey Nat - sorry I have not done anything about those tickets - need to chat about it first if we could.
deviant

Post by deviant »

only 8 days of work left after today..... then it's Nihon or bust!@!@#!@#!@$

:blob6: :cat: :blob7: :blob4: :bunny: :smt004 :?:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

gnat wrote: i love 4 day weekend but not the work i come back to afterwards
fucking word.

hai gang