Nigerian Money Scammers Site

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Hardy

Nigerian Money Scammers Site

Post by Hardy »

This may be a repost, but it's fucking hilarious. This shit has had me laughing out loud.

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

This dude was the first 'victim':

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/Ablert_Fred1.html
ukime

Post by ukime »

Hehe, love those things - can be a good read at work. Never constantly emailed them back to chat though (or to exchange funny pictures).
"I have ridden the mighty moon worm." - Al Gore.
Fents

Post by Fents »

That is sooo funny.

Biggups scamming the scammers.
ukime

Post by ukime »

Yeah I heard someone who scammed a Nigerian mail scammer ... scammed them into sending them US$2 or something to "open a bank account over here" or for some sort of "postage".

Then emailed them back telling the scammer that they just got scammed. If everyone did that, I'm sure mail scamming would start disappearing ;)
sneaky hands

Post by sneaky hands »

ahaha

love the father will U tuchme..ahahaha
sneaky flow like cash flow
on the first of the month
for broke cats that's thirst for the blunt
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Absolutely pwn3d.
flippo

Post by flippo »

bahaha!
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

I challenge anyone to look at that pic and not laugh.
ukime

Post by ukime »

:lol: :lol:
lynt

Post by lynt »

nic

Post by nic »

lols there are so many, nice lightly weird content
dont they talk to each other?

Hardy

Post by Hardy »

lynt wrote:OWNED
That is fucking GENIUS!
marcus

Post by marcus »

:lol:

Brilliant!
deviant

Post by deviant »

http://419eater.com/html/booked.htm

fucken pisser,,,, the phone call recordings are gold!
deviant

Post by deviant »

OMG this is hillarious....

http://419eater.com/html/andy_uba.htm

the tourettes emails are a hoot
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

Hahahahaaaaaa funniest thing i've seen online in ages. The photos are awesome lol

Also thought i'd add this..

...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
flippo

Post by flippo »

racist
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

i spent hours reading this stuff and laffin when my gmail was hacked

it made me feel so much better that the scammers get scammed.

so much good stuff on 419 eater.
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

I've wasted a few hours laughing at both this site and the 419 eater.
autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves »

I have mixed feelings about these. Not because I feel sorry for the scammers or anything, but when they make them do stupid things like get a tattoo (there is one on 419eater where they do that), there might be a chance that it's not actually the scammer that the photos are of, but perhaps someone who was promised money but never paid, or worse, someone who was forced to do these things instead of the actual scammer.

I think the principle of wasting their time is a good idea, but getting them to do stupid things opens up the possibility of innocent people getting involved.
Having said that, they make for hilarious reads and there is some satisfaction seeing people get their just desserts.
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

yeah, that one with the harry potter thing - you just know its not the scammers doing the work and youd hate to think of the duress they put people under to write all the pages...
deviant

Post by deviant »

THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA, ASOKORO DISTRICT,
ABUJA-NIGERIA
DIRECT PHONE: +2347027682736

Attn: Beneficiary

I am Lt. General Kunle Deji, National Security Adviser to President Federal Republic of Nigeria, ALHAJI MUSA UMARU YAR' ADUA. I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which concluded in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor while auditing was going on. Your contract file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund. We wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank-to-bank transfer due to contractors numerous petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of contract funds to different account.

In this case, we are going to send your contract part payment of Ten Million United States dollars only to you via diplomatic cash payment. Note that the money will be packaged as a consignment which will be sealed with synthetic nylon and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything, as the transaction is 100% risk free. The Diplomatic agents will accompany the box to your house address. So all you need to do now, is to send to me your full contact informations as stated below.

1. Your full name
2. Full address
3. Direct Phone
4. Occupation, age and marital status
5. Copy of drivers license for identification

However, the Diplomatic agents will call you immediately they arrive at the airport in your country airport. Please kindly get back to me with the above requested informations so that we can proceed.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the box. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials and jewelries. I did not tell them that it is money, so do not reveal it to them for security reason. If they call you and ask you the contents, please tell them the same thing Ok. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements needed to conclude your consignment delivery to your doorstep. Please respond urgently because the diplomats would be scheduled to leave as soon as we hear from you.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Lt. General Kunle Deji
I just got this email....

anyone wanna play with this dude?
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

what a massive lol
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
deviant

Post by deviant »

fucken hell, another one :roll:
from "[email protected]" <[email protected]> hide details Mar 11 (21 hours ago)
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Mar 11, 2008 9:18 PM
subject Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

Please let this letter not to bring confusion to you. I know that we have not met either before but hear me from the dept of your mind. It is circumstances that made to send this to you.
I will introduce myself first to you, My name is Michael Koume, I lost my mother, my hero Mrs Celine Koume a year ago. She was poisioned to death by her associate in business. She formed a company by one Mr.Denis Adams who poisoned her only to take benefit of the multi million venture.

He was arrested immedaitely my mother died and he entered an agreement with my mother's brothers that I and the immedaite younger brother of my mother will represent my mother's interest in the company. After six months I was kicked out of the company because I said that we have to change the company's lawyer who I termed was part of the elimination
of my mother.

I did not know that they have changed all the company's documents without my name appearing any where. I will have to let you know more detail on that but let me move to the point why I am contacting you. I have been nick named bastard by my mother's relations, They have named all source of names even calling me outcast because my mother is late, while my mother was the bread winner of the family. They have pushed me out of my mother's mansion and still want to eliminate my life.

I got through the records of my mother account books three weeks ago while crying and meditating, which I beleive was inspired by the spirit of God, I recovered that there is a huge sum of money she deposited in a bank, which is $9,500,000.Nine million five hundred thousand united states dollars. The note attached to the deposit agreement she made with the bank indicated that, the money was to be used to purchase machinery for the establishment of a new company of her own.

Please all I need from you is to do all you can to help me to get this money out of the bank. I have been to the bank where this money is deposited immediately,I discovered this. The bank told me that my mother informed them that the money was to be remitted to her company's costumer account abroad, which her costumer will provide to them but since then they have never heard from her nor the costumer. Now my mother is late. I don't want the bank to know that my mother is late. I told them that she is ill and appointed me to represent her in her affairs.

(1).I want you to provide an account where the money will be remitted into as my mother's costumer.
(2).To make arrangement for me to leave here as soon as possible
(3).How much commission will you take for rendering the assistant.

My mother did not marry to any man, She had me as the only child while she was having an affair with the person that surpposed to be my father when she was 18 years and the man abandoned her and disappeared which forced her to remain single. Now I am 20 years and never saw my father for a day. I have no home now and my life is in danger. I don't have any one to run into. All the members of my mother family have turned their back on me because I demand for my right. They told me that I don't belong to the family. That I should go and look for my father. Whom I don't know. I have made trace to know my father without sucess. I want you to help me from the inner most of your heart.

God will bless you for saving my life and future.
Yours sisncerely,
Michael Koume
witty_pseudonym

Re: Nigerian Money Scammers Site

Post by witty_pseudonym »

$36mil each year to these scams? crikey.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/ ... 72460.html
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

percentages game, like most internet scams.
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
lynt

Post by lynt »

Look out, Direktor! :teef:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Quiet you two!