RIOT presents BARE (USA) (SUBHUMAN)

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Shifty-Sly

RIOT presents BARE (USA) (SUBHUMAN)

Post by Shifty-Sly »

After a killer 1st RIOT with SKISM,ZOMBOY,TC and local act KOMBAT , and a heavy set from AJAPAI on the 2nd show , we have come to the 3rd RIOT , and we are very very proud to be announcing the infamous BARE to Melbourne, we all know this has been a long time coming , but yes

THE TIME HAS COME TO..........RIOT

For Los Angeles bassline technician BARE, aka Sean Rodela, 2010 will be fondly remembered as the year his twisted face melting sickness exploded into a worldwide epidemic. Taking the dubstep scene by storm with his staggering studio output and electrifying live performances, there is no question BARE has clawed his way into the ranks of the bass music elite - and he’s not going anywhere. If you don’t know, time to get to know…

The BARE sound is a product of deep roots in rock, west coast hip-hop (as part of the Vital Mindz collective) and aggressive drum ‘n’ bass (as past alias Reborn). These influences, combined with ultra crisp drum programming, slick melodies and mind altering bass modulation, spawn face melting dubstep anthems that practically rewind themselves. “I’d have to say that the love of making something from nothing inspires me to make music,” BARE says. “There is no better feeling than when you see people go insane to something you created from scratch!”’BARE’s first release, the ragga-influenced “Culture” on Terminal Dusk recordings last March, was charted by DJs worldwide via Chemical Records, and put BARE on the radar alongside other members of the already incendiary Los Angeles dub community. The second release, the Groupie Love Life EP

Also "The Riot Squad" is proud to present KPC in their 1st Melbourne show along with local support from Shifty Sly, JMC, Rick Dirk and J Nitrous

Ticket prices

$25 on the door
$20 guest list
V.I.P FREE LIST